International Achievers Award-2009
International Achievers Award for Social Service for the contribution of Socio-economic Development in India by Indian Achievers Forum, New-Delhi.
Best Citizen of India Award
"Best Citizen of India Award" to President, FRSD by International Publishing House, New-Delhi.
Excellence in Economic Development Award
Excellence in Economic Development Award 2010 for Quality Excellence by Economic Development Forum, New Delhi.
Promotion of Ethics and Human Values 2007
Indian Institute of Public Administration 2012
Agriculture & Horticulture:
- 1. APMIP-Horticulture-3rd Party verification of APMIP installations for the pertaining year 2010-11 & 2011-12 (Nizamabad and Krishna Dist). in Nov’ 2012 for Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project Department of Horticulture, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- 2. Monitoring and Implementation of Cashew Crop in Vizianagaram Dist. in Mar-12 for DCCD, Ministry of Agriculture Govt. of India, Kochi, Kerala
- 3. Baseline Survey of Horticultural farmers on various crops in Karimnagar Dist. in 2011-2012 for State Horticulture Mission, Department of Horticulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
- 4. Evaluation of Horticulture programs under NREGS in Chittoor Dist. in Nov’ 2009 for Commissioner, Rural Development, Hyderabad A.P.
- 5. Impact Assessment of the State Horticulture Mission programmes like Area Expansion, Rejuvenation, Vermi-Compost, Supply of Equipments & Impact Assessment Study on Organic Farming. in Jun’ 2009 for State Horticulture Mission, Commissioner of Horticulture, Govt. of A.P.
- 6. Third Party Verification of Organic Farming Programme implemented during 2008-09. in May-09 for State Horticulture Mission, Commissioner of Horticulture, Govt. of A.P.
- 7. Third party Verification of Programmes implemented by SHM during 2007-08. in Jun-09 for State Horticulture Mission, Commissioner of Horticulture, Govt. of A.P.
- 8. A study on fertilizers supply &distribution for farmers in AP. in Sep-08 for Department of Agriculture, Govt. of AP
- 9. A Research Study on Defunct Lift Irrigation Schemes in Andhra Pradesh. in Apr’ 1998 for Global Research Consultancy Services, Hyderabad.
- 10. Impact assessment of micro and lift irrigation in TSP areas under IFAD schemes in Khammam dist. in Sep-06 for ITDA, Bhadrachalam
- 11. Status Survey of Micro Irrigation Systems (2009-10) in Khammam and West Godavari Dist. in Nov’ 2011 for Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council, Hyderabad
- 12. Rapid Assessment of Drought on Women and Children in Telangana. in 2016 for UNICEF, Hyderabad Field Office.
- 13. Evaluation and Impact Assessment Study of NREGA on empowerment of Marginalized groups . in 2010 - 2011 for Sponsored by Commissioner, Rural Development, GoAP.
- 14. Evaluation of Horticulture programs under NREGS in Chittoor Dist. in Nov’ 2009 for Commissioner, Rural Development, Hyderabad A.P.
- 15. Concurrent evaluation of afforestation of industrial parks of APIIC. in Dec-08 for APIIC , Hyderabad
- 16. Final evaluation report of drought prone area project (DPAP) II batch watershed, Adilabad dist. AP. in Aug-06 for AMR-Andhra Pradesh academy of Rural Development, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad - 500030
Governance of Welfare Schemes
- 17. Public opinion survey on implementation of welfare schemes of Govt. in AP in 23 districts. in Aug-11 for Government of A.P.
- 18. A jobs study under Indira Kranthi Patham, SERP, GOAP. in Jun-06 for Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, Hyderabad, AP
- 19. Self employment units survey. in Sep-05 for DRDA, Govt of AP, West Godavari
Old Age Homes & Pensions
- 20. Evaluation of National old Pension Scheme in Ranga Reddy, Medak, Warangal and Nalgonda districts for DRDAs. in Aug-05 for DRDA, Govt. of AP, Medak, Warangal and Nalgonda Districts
- 21. Research study for setting up for Old age homes. Sep for ANSWER society, Hyderabad
- 22. Evaluation of INDIRAMMA Houses Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Karimnagar and Nalgonda. in Apr’ 2010 for M.D., A.P. State Housing Corporation Ltd, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- 23. Indiramma houses survey. in Nov-06 for Intelligence department Govt. of. AP
- 24. Status Survey of Land Utilization of Industrial Parks (1st Round). in Jul-11 for M.D. APIIC Corporation, Hyderabad
- 25. Status Survey of Land Utilization of Industrial Parks (2nd Round). in Jul-12 for M.D. APIIC Corporation, Hyderabad
- 26. A Pilot Study on the Industrial Plants located in Pashamylaram. in Jan’ 2009 for Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd
- 27. Preparation of primitive tribal groups reports. in Apr-07 for Commissioner, tribal welfare, Hyd
- 28. DSIR sponsored project on “Development of Multimedia data base of traditional knowledge of AP”. in 2008 for Institute of Defence Scientists and technologies(IDST),DRDO, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
- 29. A Study on Single Line Administration of Tribal’s in AP. in 2010 for FRSD
- 30. A study on impact of migration on child well being- An international qualitative study of childhood poverty-young lives. in Jun-04 for CESS, Begumpet, Hyderabad
- 31. Rural labour migration in AP towards addressing new policy spaces. in May-04 for Foundation for Rural and Social development (FRSD), Secunderabad
School Education and Children
- 32. Measuring attitudes of parents towards education in Mahaboobnagar Dist. in Jan’ 2016 for Unicef, Hyderabad Field office
- 33. A Report on Baseline Survey in Kadapa Jail, Kadapa Dist., to providing Ambulance by Indian Oil Corporation. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 34. A Report on Baseline Survey in Vignanapeetam (Orphanage School, Kurnool Dist., to provide 20 Double Cots and 2 Computers by Indian Oil Corporation. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 35. A Report on Baseline Survey in Deaf Enabled Foundation to provide 4 Computers and 2 ACs by Indian Oil Corporation. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 36. A Report on Baseline Survey in Devnar Foundation for Blind to provide 2 computers by Indian Oil Corporation. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 37. A study on Railway Platform street children. Sep-04 for ACTION AID, West Maredpally, Secunderabad
- 38. Social audit of Nutritional impact of food provided under Mid-day meals scheme. in Apr-08 for Principal Secretary, Education Dept
- 39. A Report on Baseline Survey in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Tirupati to provide 3 Computers by Indian Oil Corporation. in 6th March 2013 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 40. A Report on Baseline Survey in ZPH School, Chinthala Yellagaram Village, V.Kota Mandal, Chittoor Dist., to provide furniture by Indian Oil Corporation. in 6th March 2013 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 41. A study on corruption in municipal administration, registration, commercial taxes and roads and buildings departments, GOAP. in 2010 for Anti corruption bureau, GOAP, Hyderabad
Development and Market
- 42. Needs assessment study in “Aswini villages”, West Godavari dist, AP. in Apr-05 for Byrraju foundation, Hyderabad
- 43. A Study on Development Scenario of Erstwhile Karnataka 3 Districts under Nizam, Erstwhile 5 Districts of Maharashtra under Nizam and 10 Districts of Telangana . in Dec’ 23rd 2012 for Y Reach, Pvt., Ltd., Hyderabad
- 44. A Study on Mobile Portability, in Three Metropolitan Cities, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi. in May-11 for Y Reach, Pvt., Ltd., Hyderabad
- 45. A Baseline Survey study on Providing Toilets to Cheguru and Kothuru Schools. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 46. A Report on Baseline Survey to Provide Drinking Water Facility with ROS System in APSWR School Eklara Village Nizamabad Dist. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 47. A Report on Baseline Survey to Provide Drinking Water Facility with ROS System in Bantaram Village, Ranga Reddy Dist. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 48. A Report on Baseline Survey to Provide Drinking Water Facility with ROS System in Venkatapuram Village, Manthani Mandal, Karimnagar Dist. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 49. A baseline Survey Conducted to provide Toilets in ZP Girls High School in Vikarabad and ZPH School Yenkathala, Ranga Reddy Dist. in Aug’ 2012 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 50. A Report on Baseline Survey to Provide Drinking Water Facility with RO Water System in Eklashkanpet Village, Nalgonda Dist. in Oct’ 2013 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
- 51. A Report on Baseline Survey to Provide Drinking Water Facility with RO Water System in Turpugudem, Nalgonda Dist. in Oct’ 2013 for Indian OIL Corporation, Hyderabad
Health And Hygiene
- 52. A Study on IMR & MMR in Andhra Pradesh. in 28th March to 30th Nov’ 2015 for UNICEF, Hyderabad Field Office.
- 53. A study on Orphan and Vulnerable children affected with HIV/AIDS. in 2007-2008 for St.Paul Trust, Samarlakota, East Godavari
- 54. Needs Assessment Study for HIV/AIDS intervention in Kadapa District. in 2007-2008 for Catholic Relief Services, Kadapa.
- 55. A Background research study for school choice in Nizamabad Dist. in 2006-2007 for Azim Premji foundation, Hyderabad
- 56. A study on “Sexual behavuoir, Vulnerability of HIV/AIDS to Highway Sex Workers in AP, India”. in 2005 for FRSD, Secunderabad
- 57. Evaluation of Leprocy, TB, Malaria and HIV/AIDS projects in Adilabad district, and Hyderabad, AP. in 2006 for LEPRA society, West Marredpally
- 58. Field testing of Flipbook on HIV/AIDS. in 2005 for APSACS, Govt. of A.P, Hyderabad
- 59. A report on ‘Survey of Halt Points in Autonagar & L.B Nagar, Hyderabad- An independent assessment. in 2005 for Technical Resource Unit affianced to APSACS Hyderabad and HLFPPT, New Delhi
- 60. A study on assessment on capacity building programes of peer educators by NGOs in Andhra Pradesh, India. in 2006 for FRSD, Secunderabad
- 61. A study on doing research with PLWHAs for suggesting effective interventions in Andhra Pradesh, India. in 2006 for FRSD, Secunderabad
- 62. Process documentation of 22 workshops on “Peer Education Training Programs”. in 2005 for Technical resource unit, project support unit, affianced to APSACS and HLFPPT, New Delhi
- 63. Field instruments for “Follow-up Assessment of OVC and Non OVC under Cheyuthu (Helping Hand) project in Peddapuram Mandal of Andhra Pradesh). in 2005 for FHI, New Delhi
- 64. A study on Rural Health Awareness Programme in Mominpet mandal, Sanga Reddy district. in 2006 for M.V. Foundation, Secunderabad
- 65. Report on workshop of streamlining of newly Converted Composite Interventions. in 2007 for PSU, Hyderabad